Summit County to consider draft of short-term rental regulations at Tuesday meeting
October 19, 2018
After months of work, the county planning department will present its draft regulations for short-term rentals in unincorporated Summit County at the county commissioners' regular meeting on Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. The regulations will seek to finally lay down some guidelines for the short-term lodging industry, which may pave the way for rental regulations in towns and counties. The regulations are expected to set occupancy and parking limits, create a permit system for short-term rentals, third-party complaint monitoring and an administrative system for permit withdrawal, among other new rules.
The meeting will take place at the Day Lodge at Frisco Adventure Park, 621 Recreation Way in Frisco, as the county courthouse is being used for early voting. Members of the public with more questions about the meeting or the agenda may contact the county at 970-668-4200.
Trending In: Local
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Ever-present threat of wildfire leads Breckenridge to rethink Fourth of July fireworks