Summit County Transit Board to look at future funding for bus system
December 7, 2016
Summit transit board to look at future funding
The Summit County Transit Board will be meeting at 8:15 a.m. today in the Hoosier Room at the County Community Center.
The board will continue to discuss transit marketing, the master plan for the Frisco Transit Center, bus refurbishment as well as long-term funding needs for the Summit Stage. The board will also get an update on the Smart Bus project.
New business for the board includes the maintenance, operations and September financial reports. They will also discuss that Rasor Drive bus stop, which was pushed back from the October meeting.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Brecknridge’s Beaver Run spa boasts new perks after $100,000 remodel
- Summit Sheriff’s Office awarded grant for search and rescue