Summit Daily News seeks editorial board members
January 10, 2018
The Summit Daily News is looking for readers to serve on the newspaper's editorial board. We're looking for individuals who are active in the community and are willing to serve a six-month term that begins in February.
The editorial board includes four community representatives and three members of the newspaper staff. Staff members on the board include publisher Meg Boyer, editor Ben Trollinger and a reporter.
The board will help develop weekly editorials that will run in the Views section of the newspaper. Readers interested in serving on the editorial board should email a letter of interest and resume to Ben Trollinger at email@example.com. Or call 970-668-4618 with questions.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Quandary muddles over mud season
- Letter | Gansmann: Enough is enough on county requests for blank checks