Summit Daily News seeks editorial board members
January 10, 2018
The Summit Daily News is looking for readers to serve on the newspaper's editorial board. We're looking for individuals who are active in the community and are willing to serve a six-month term that begins in February.
The editorial board includes four community representatives and three members of the newspaper staff. Staff members on the board include publisher Meg Boyer, editor Ben Trollinger and a reporter.
The board will help develop weekly editorials that will run in the Views section of the newspaper. Readers interested in serving on the editorial board should email a letter of interest and resume to Ben Trollinger at email@example.com. Or call 970-668-4618 with questions.
Trending In: Local
- Frisco brewery in running for USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards
- Frisco’s Meadow Creek Pond closed for skating
- Summit County and Vail regions prone to larger, more destructive avalanches as snowfall picks up
- National Endowment of the Arts grants $40,000 for Breckenridge festivals
- Steadman Clinic and Steadman Philippon Research Institute to open new location in Frisco
- Alterra reveals cost of new Ikon Pass, which includes unlimited access to Copper Mountain
- Summit’s most expensive house in January tops $3 million
- Three Summit County snowboarders advance to Big Air finals at 2018 Winter Olympics; Red Gerard makes cut by quarter-point
- Summit County sheriff says threat of school violence at ‘SHS’ likely connected to Ohio, not Colorado
- Breckenridge’s new police chief Jim Baird making switch from college town to ski town