Summit Daily News seeks editorial board members
January 10, 2018
The Summit Daily News is looking for readers to serve on the newspaper's editorial board. We're looking for individuals who are active in the community and are willing to serve a six-month term that begins in February.
The editorial board includes four community representatives and three members of the newspaper staff. Staff members on the board include publisher Meg Boyer, editor Ben Trollinger and a reporter.
The board will help develop weekly editorials that will run in the Views section of the newspaper. Readers interested in serving on the editorial board should email a letter of interest and resume to Ben Trollinger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 970-668-4618 with questions.
Trending In: Local
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Breckenridge swearing in new police chief on April 23
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne