Summit Daily News’ monthly What’s Brewing will focus on health care
October 4, 2016
Amendment 69 proposes a radical overhaul of Colorado's health care system. Also known as ColoradoCare, the amendment would implement a new tax to fund universal coverage for the state's residents. Is it the answer?
Health care will be the focus of the Summit Daily's third installment of its monthly What's Brewing reader series. You're invited to join in on a discussion at 10 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 7 in the Fremont Room at the Summit County Community and Senior Center in Frisco. Coffee and breakfast pastries from Blue Moon Bakery in Silverthorne will be provided.
Email or call editor Ben Trollinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-668-4618.
Trending In: Local
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs