Summit Foundation needs volunteers to sell rubber ducks
August 18, 2016
It's that time of year again when yellow ducks will be descending into Summit County, making their way to the 29th Annual Great Rubber Duck Race, a fundraiser for the Summit Foundation and sponsored by Breckenridge Grand Vacations.
The race will be held on Saturday, September 3 along the Blue River in Breckenridge.
Race times begin at 1 p.m. for the Kids Duck Dash, 2 p.m. for the Business Battle Duck Race and 3 p.m. for the Great Rubber Duck Race.
The Summit Foundation needs people to help sell ducks for the remainder of August and beginning of September.
Last year, the group raised more than $132,000 through the event. Email Michelle Steuber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970.453.5970.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Colorado Association of Ski Towns releases report to spur transportation changes in resort communities
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- A nationally known champion of Native American art, Nancy Blomberg loved Breckenridge’s landscape
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence