Summit Foundation needs volunteers to sell rubber ducks
August 18, 2016
It's that time of year again when yellow ducks will be descending into Summit County, making their way to the 29th Annual Great Rubber Duck Race, a fundraiser for the Summit Foundation and sponsored by Breckenridge Grand Vacations.
The race will be held on Saturday, September 3 along the Blue River in Breckenridge.
Race times begin at 1 p.m. for the Kids Duck Dash, 2 p.m. for the Business Battle Duck Race and 3 p.m. for the Great Rubber Duck Race.
The Summit Foundation needs people to help sell ducks for the remainder of August and beginning of September.
Last year, the group raised more than $132,000 through the event. Email Michelle Steuber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970.453.5970.
Trending In: Local
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- Breckenridge swearing in new police chief on April 23
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne