Summit High, Middle schools to hold ribbon-cutting ceremonies
October 20, 2018
Congrats Summit High School @SummitHighTiger on the Ribbon Cutting and unveiling of the new 21st century learning spaces! We are excited for the student centered learning that will happen here! #ssdedu @SummitTiger1 @Supt_KBuhler pic.twitter.com/jXyuYozBuc
— SummitCountySchools (@summitk12) October 23, 2018
Summit School District will be holding two ribbon-cutting ceremonies next week celebrating the completion of construction at Summit High and Summit Middle schools. Parents and other interested members of the community are invited to attend for a brief ceremony, followed by a tour of the new spaces to view the big new changes. The ribbon cutting at Summit High School will take place on Monday, Oct. 22 at 5:30 p.m. while the ribbon cutting at Summit Middle will take place on Wednesday Oct. 24 at 5 p.m. Snowy Peaks Junior High/High School will also have a ribbon-cutting some time next month.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne finalizes pay increase for next town council
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host second annual Casino Night fundraiser on Feb. 7
- Steadman Clinic opens new expanded facility in Frisco
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor