Summit School District board meetings move to Thursdays
September 6, 2016
The bimonthly regular meetings for the Summit School District's Board of Education have moved from Tuesdays to Thursdays every other week.
Unless otherwise posted, all school board meetings start at 5:30 p.m. at the district's Central Administration Office at 150 School Rd. in Frisco and are open to the public. The board's next meeting is this Thursday, Sept. 8.
Board agendas and calendar items are both available at: http://www.summit.k12.co.us.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall