Summit School District hosts safety and security meeting Thursday
May 9, 2017
The Summit School District, in partnership with the Summit County Sheriff's Office, hosts a community meeting at Summit High School on safety and security this Thursday evening, May 11.
From the district, speakers at the event include superintendent Kerry Buhler and emergency response coordinator Travis Avery. Sheriff Jaime FitzSimons will also be on hand to discuss standard safety protocols and information related to the Safe2Tell anonymous tip line used by the district and sheriff's office.
All parents, staff and community members are welcome to attend the event, from 6:30-8 p.m.
Trending In: Local
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Permit system goes into effect Wednesday for overnight visitors to Conundrum Hot Springs
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne