Summit School District hosts safety and security meeting Thursday
May 9, 2017
The Summit School District, in partnership with the Summit County Sheriff's Office, hosts a community meeting at Summit High School on safety and security this Thursday evening, May 11.
From the district, speakers at the event include superintendent Kerry Buhler and emergency response coordinator Travis Avery. Sheriff Jaime FitzSimons will also be on hand to discuss standard safety protocols and information related to the Safe2Tell anonymous tip line used by the district and sheriff's office.
All parents, staff and community members are welcome to attend the event, from 6:30-8 p.m.
Trending In: Local
- 62-year-old Dillon woman dies skydiving in California
- Family of deceased inmate sues Summit County Sheriff’s Office, citing ‘shameful history’ of ignoring medical needs
- Part of recpath in Silverthorne closed until Nov. 19
- Summit County Coroner’s Office hosts Frisco Zombie Walk
- Silverthorne passes Summit County’s strictest rules on short-term rentals