Summit School District hosts safety and security meeting Thursday
May 9, 2017
The Summit School District, in partnership with the Summit County Sheriff's Office, hosts a community meeting at Summit High School on safety and security this Thursday evening, May 11.
From the district, speakers at the event include superintendent Kerry Buhler and emergency response coordinator Travis Avery. Sheriff Jaime FitzSimons will also be on hand to discuss standard safety protocols and information related to the Safe2Tell anonymous tip line used by the district and sheriff's office.
All parents, staff and community members are welcome to attend the event, from 6:30-8 p.m.
Trending In: Local
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night