Summit Stage to expand Blue River bus service for winter
November 10, 2017
Summit Stage will be expanding its bus service to Blue River starting Sunday, Nov. 19, adding afternoon and night routes that will run from Breckenridge Station through April 21, 2018.
The new mid-day route will depart from Breckenridge Station at 1:35 p.m. and arrive at the Quandary stop near Blue River at 1:49 p.m.
A new late route will also be running when Keystone Resort has night skiing and will depart from Breckenridge Station at 9:20 p.m. arriving at Quandary at 9:34 p.m.
The late-afternoon route, meanwhile, will switch from departing Breckenridge Station at 4–5:45 p.m. starting Nov. 19. The two morning routes, departing at 6:35 a.m. and 8:05 a.m., will remain unchanged.
Trending In: Local
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Glitchy DMV systems, hiker deaths, understaffed jail — just some of the issues facing Summit County
- Summit Human Services honored with state award
- Hiker who died on Quandary identified as 67-year-old David Law
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- New and approved in Silverthorne: Town gives 114-room hotel preliminary OK
- Tyler Gorrell, a 33-year-old Denver resident, is missing in Silverthorne’s backcountry
- Local Hiking Trails Summit: The magnificent amphitheater of Mayflower Gulch