Tiger Road rock crushing on Tuesday commissioners meeting agenda
July 22, 2018
This Tuesday, after a delay, the Summit Board of County Commissioners will review an appeal from Peak Materials on the Upper Blue Planning Commission's denial of a permit. Peak is looking to conduct gravel crushing operations at the 89-acre Mascot Parcel. The rock crushing operation is opposed by a group of local residents who are opposed to the number of trucks transporting rocks up and down Swan Mountain Road. There are also fears that approving a new five-year permit will result in even more truck traffic for years.
The meeting will take place at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday at the County Commissioner's meeting room in the Summit County Courthouse, 208 Lincoln Ave. in Breckenridge.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case