Tiger Road rock crushing on Tuesday commissioners meeting agenda
July 22, 2018
This Tuesday, after a delay, the Summit Board of County Commissioners will review an appeal from Peak Materials on the Upper Blue Planning Commission's denial of a permit. Peak is looking to conduct gravel crushing operations at the 89-acre Mascot Parcel. The rock crushing operation is opposed by a group of local residents who are opposed to the number of trucks transporting rocks up and down Swan Mountain Road. There are also fears that approving a new five-year permit will result in even more truck traffic for years.
The meeting will take place at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday at the County Commissioner's meeting room in the Summit County Courthouse, 208 Lincoln Ave. in Breckenridge.
Trending In: Local
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs