Town of Breckenridge to accept proposals for Rec Center construction
October 20, 2016
The town of Breckenridge is looking for proposals from qualified people, firms or consortiums for construction management general contractor for renovations to some interior spaces in the Breckenridge Recreation Center as well as the construction of the new tennis pavilion.
The selected application will work on pre-construction services during the design development and construction document phases of the project. The applicant will also establish a guaranteed maximum price — the project is currently budgeted at $6.1 million. Proposals must be sent to the town by noon on Oct. 21. Applications can be turned in to the public works department, at the attention of director Tom Daugherty to P.O. Box 168, 1095 Airport Road in Breckenridge.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial