Town of Breckenridge to accept proposals for Rec Center construction
October 20, 2016
The town of Breckenridge is looking for proposals from qualified people, firms or consortiums for construction management general contractor for renovations to some interior spaces in the Breckenridge Recreation Center as well as the construction of the new tennis pavilion.
The selected application will work on pre-construction services during the design development and construction document phases of the project. The applicant will also establish a guaranteed maximum price — the project is currently budgeted at $6.1 million. Proposals must be sent to the town by noon on Oct. 21. Applications can be turned in to the public works department, at the attention of director Tom Daugherty to P.O. Box 168, 1095 Airport Road in Breckenridge.
Trending In: Local
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Permit system goes into effect Wednesday for overnight visitors to Conundrum Hot Springs
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne