Town of Frisco hosting conversation on Lake Hill devlopment
September 23, 2016
The Town of Frisco is holding a community conversation about the county's Lake Hill Neighborhood Project on Wednesday, Sept. 28, from 5:30-7 p.m. at the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge, located at 621 Recreation Way in Frisco.
The proposed workforce housing development, which currently proposes 436 units developed over the next decade, will be just outside town limits, but could affect Frisco's economy, traffic and infrastructure. The town council is currently considering whether or not to commission a study on the development's potential impact on Frisco as part of the 2017 budget.
For more information on the project, visit: http://www.summitcountyco.gov/1099/Lake-Hill-Master-Plan
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial