Town of Frisco hosting conversation on Lake Hill development
September 23, 2016
The Town of Frisco is holding a community conversation about the Lake Hill Neighborhood Project on Wednesday, Sept. 28, from 5:30-7 p.m. at the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge, located at 621 Recreation Way.
The proposed workforce housing development, which currently proposes 436 units developed over the next decade, is located just outside town limits, but could affect Frisco's economy, traffic and infrastructure. The town council is currently considering whether or not to commission a study on the development's potential impact on Frisco as part of the 2017 budget.
For more information on the project, visit: http://www.summitcountyco.gov/1099/Lake-Hill-Master-Plan
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Quandary muddles over mud season
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion