Town of Frisco hosting conversation on Lake Hill development
September 23, 2016
The Town of Frisco is holding a community conversation about the Lake Hill Neighborhood Project on Wednesday, Sept. 28, from 5:30-7 p.m. at the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge, located at 621 Recreation Way.
The proposed workforce housing development, which currently proposes 436 units developed over the next decade, is located just outside town limits, but could affect Frisco's economy, traffic and infrastructure. The town council is currently considering whether or not to commission a study on the development's potential impact on Frisco as part of the 2017 budget.
For more information on the project, visit: http://www.summitcountyco.gov/1099/Lake-Hill-Master-Plan
Trending In: Local
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver