Town of Silverthorne hires new human resources manager
October 29, 2016
The town of Silverthorne announced the hiring of a new human resources manager. Sarah Thompson, who starts on Nov. 7, will be taking over for Connie Williams. Williams has been with the town for 22 years and will be retiring in January. Town manager Ryan Hyland said in a press release that there will be a public celebration for Williams on Jan. 5 in the Silverthorne Pavilion.
Thompson previously worked with Vail Resorts as the human resources manager at Keystone Resort. Before that she was a human resource supervisor at Breckenridge Ski Resort. Her career spans 19 years, with work both in the United States and United Kingdom.
"I am extremely excited to be able to proactively support my community and join a strong and passionate team," Thompson said.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- A 10 mile stretch between Silverthorne and Kremmling is the deadliest on all of Highway 9
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect