Vail Resorts sells Inn at Keystone for $6.4 million
November 18, 2016
Vail Resorts announced that it sold the Inn at Keystone for $6.4 million. The company sold the property to Realty Capital Partners, based out of Dallas. Despite the sale, Vail Resorts has made a deal with Realty Capital Partners to continue managing the property.
After the season ends in the spring, the Inn at Keystone will close for renovations. Plans include a more open floor plan for the lobby, a new fitness center as well as new outdoor communal spaces. All guest rooms and common areas will be re-done with a modern rustic look.
The property will also be rebranded as the Hyatt Place Keystone, making it the first big-name hotel brand in the town. The property is scheduled to reopen in the summer of 2017 under its new name.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9