Volunteer with Domus Pacis
September 3, 2016
Domus Pacis Family Respite, a Breckenridge-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that offers cancer patients and their families a chance of respite in the mountains, is looking for volunteers for upcoming events. The opportunities available are: Food for Families Friday, Sept. 9 at the Summit County Community and Senior Center in Frisco to prepare meals for families; Parade of Homes, Sept. 17, 18, 24 and 25 (pick a shift from online calendar), to welcome attendees and thank community for usage of homes (volunteers get complimentary admission to POH all four days); Motown Tribute Family Concert, Saturday, Sept. 24 for ushers (and poster distribution prior); Rob Ranney Video Production, Oct. 1–4, in need of supporters' testimonials; and volunteers to deliver meals for visiting families in September and October.
For more information, call Duck at (970) 455-8928 or use the Volunteer Calendar located within the Domus Pacis website's How to Help section at domuspacis.org. Continue to regularly check the Volunteer Calendar for additions to September plus the October and November preliminary needs.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death