Volunteer with Domus Pacis
September 3, 2016
Domus Pacis Family Respite, a Breckenridge-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that offers cancer patients and their families a chance of respite in the mountains, is looking for volunteers for upcoming events. The opportunities available are: Food for Families Friday, Sept. 9 at the Summit County Community and Senior Center in Frisco to prepare meals for families; Parade of Homes, Sept. 17, 18, 24 and 25 (pick a shift from online calendar), to welcome attendees and thank community for usage of homes (volunteers get complimentary admission to POH all four days); Motown Tribute Family Concert, Saturday, Sept. 24 for ushers (and poster distribution prior); Rob Ranney Video Production, Oct. 1–4, in need of supporters' testimonials; and volunteers to deliver meals for visiting families in September and October.
For more information, call Duck at (970) 455-8928 or use the Volunteer Calendar located within the Domus Pacis website's How to Help section at domuspacis.org. Continue to regularly check the Volunteer Calendar for additions to September plus the October and November preliminary needs.
Trending In: Local
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines