Water experts to discuss future of utilities in age of climate change, population growth
March 7, 2017
Friends of the Dillon Ranger District will be hosting an installment of its speaker series on Wednesday, March 8, at 6:30 p.m. at the Buffalo Room of the Frisco Library.
Steve Snyder of Denver Water and district water commissioner Troy Wineland will present the talk, titled "21st Century Challenges to Water Resource Management."
The presentation is billed as an opportunity to learn more about the challenges that water utilities face due to climate change, population growth and water dependencies from multiple states.
The event, sponsored by Kaiser Permanente and Denver Water, is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be provided.
To register and find more information, click here.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9