Recipe: St. Patrick’s Day matcha-frosted infused cannabis cookies
March 17, 2017
As we leave winter behind, things are starting to green up. St. Patrick's Day is upon us to boot, so cooking/smoking of the green is how we'll roll with this batch of tasty sugar cookies topped with infused frosting.
You can buy sugar cookie dough in the refrigerated section of your supermarket, or make up a batch using the recipe we have included here. But really, we are all about the frosting. It's green, not with food coloring but rather with matcha powder.
Get the recipe on The Denver Post website, click here.
Trending In: Marijuana
- Dooby Do’s and Don’ts: What you need to know about marijuana in Colorado
- Backcountry Cannabis Co. sells Breckenridge store to Denver-based dispensary
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape (video)
- Marijuana growers shift focus as CBD oil explodes
- Colorado marijuana sales since January 2014 reach $5 billion
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9