Recipe: St. Patrick’s Day matcha-frosted infused cannabis cookies
March 17, 2017
As we leave winter behind, things are starting to green up. St. Patrick's Day is upon us to boot, so cooking/smoking of the green is how we'll roll with this batch of tasty sugar cookies topped with infused frosting.
You can buy sugar cookie dough in the refrigerated section of your supermarket, or make up a batch using the recipe we have included here. But really, we are all about the frosting. It's green, not with food coloring but rather with matcha powder.
Get the recipe on The Denver Post website, click here.
Trending In: Marijuana
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape (video)
- Dooby Do’s and Don’ts: What you need to know about marijuana in Colorado
- Backcountry Cannabis Co. sells Breckenridge store to Denver-based dispensary
- Colorado governor is considering the release of nearly 40 inmates with marijuana convictions
- From chemo to cannabis: Beloved longtime local uses marijuana to battle leukemia
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system