Recipe: St. Patrick’s Day matcha-frosted infused cannabis cookies
March 17, 2017
As we leave winter behind, things are starting to green up. St. Patrick's Day is upon us to boot, so cooking/smoking of the green is how we'll roll with this batch of tasty sugar cookies topped with infused frosting.
You can buy sugar cookie dough in the refrigerated section of your supermarket, or make up a batch using the recipe we have included here. But really, we are all about the frosting. It's green, not with food coloring but rather with matcha powder.
Get the recipe on The Denver Post website, click here.
Trending In: Marijuana
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor