A community of characters
January 9, 2015
Summit County comprises eclectic indviduals, each of whom has a unique take on the world.
The ability to meet and strike up conversations with such a diverse group is one of the reasons Summit is such a fun place to live. On any given day you might be chatting with a former Olympian, a vagabond who's traveled the world with only the pack on his back and just about every type of person in between.
The free spirits in Summit aren't just reserved to the two-legged variety, either. Even the wildlife have unique personalities, and let's face it, dogs and other pets are family here. The Daily is lucky enough to stand as a hub where people can exchange their stories, and in this case their photographs, and show what really makes Summit a community of characters.
Trending In: NA
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs