Raven Golf Club in Silverthorne, CO
December 16, 2015
The Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks is located in Silverthorne and is a great place to spend that day having fun. Located on Golden Eagle Road, just West off of I-70, it's a great way to spend an afternoon. Mentioned on GolfNow and Escalante Golf, the Raven Golf Club has been praised as one of the best courses you could play in the U.S. The staff at the Raven Golf course is committed to making sure your time there is memorable.
Tee times are as low as $75 and there are a number of times to choose from and rates as low as $65 it's no wonder the Raven Golf Course is a U.S. favorite. Tee times can also be reserved online which allows for a quick and easy trip to your favorite gold course. The Raven Golf Club also allows participants to buy a season pass, ensuring that you'll hit the golf course at least once this summer. Memberships are also available for those avid golfers who want to join the best of the best.
This golf course is one of the most photogenic courses you'll play on. With the beautiful Gore Range as the perfect backdrop and aspen groves as well as playing along ponds, it's easy to lose an entire day here. But once you bring along your significant other or your boss, they'll understand why you spend so much time golfing at The Raven Golf Club.
Trending In: NA
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it