Need help with gardening, wildlife questions? |

Need help with gardening, wildlife questions?

The High Country summer is in full swing, and Summit County’s flowers and wildlife are thriving. If you have questions about gardening or wildlife, CSU Extension in Summit County has the resources to help. Colorado State University Extension Master Gardeners and Wildlife Masters will help you make informed decisions on gardening and wildlife issues by providing unbiased, research-based information.

For gardening questions, call the Master Gardener line at (970) 668-4141. For wildlife questions, call the Wildlife Master line at (970) 668-2987. For both lines, leave a message and a volunteer will return your call as soon as possible. And look for us at the Dillon Farmers Marke

Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

As a Summit Daily News reader, you make our work possible.

Now more than ever, your financial support is critical to help us keep our communities informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having on our residents and businesses. Every contribution, no matter the size, will make a difference.

Your donation will be used exclusively to support quality, local journalism.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User