Celebration of Life: Sena Valaer
October 11, 2018
Dec. 20, 1919 — Feb. 18, 2018
Celebration of Life for Sena Valaer on Oct. 13, 10:30 a.m. at the Dillon Cemetery.
Born Dec. 20, 1919 passed on Feb. 18, 2018
Husband John Valaer. Father- Oscar Otterson, Mother- Ambure Otterson
Attended Breckenridge High School. Lived in the Old town of Dillon and relocated to 'new' Dillon. Owned the Staghorn Liquor store in old town and a life member of the Rebekah lodge in Leadville.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Resorts making big investments, improvements for 19/20 season
- Vail Pass suicide is Summit County’s 11th suicide of the year; officials urge dialogue on crisis
- Parks and Wildlife offers reward for information in illegal killing of elk
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Quandary: Looking at pedestrian safety on the mean streets of Summit County