Obituary: Alice Lindfors Noble
April 24, 2018
Alice passed away at the age of 78 on Tuesday, April 10th of natural causes.
Alice was born in Mt. Vernon, New York on November 29, 1939. She married her loving husband Jim on August 20, 1966, stayed married for 47 years until his death. They had three boys, Forrest, Ron, and Chris. who were raised in Rockville, Md. Upon retirement Alice and Jim moved to Colorado to be closer to her sons and grandchildren. Alice was a pediatric nurse practitioner throughout her professional career focusing on helping children.
Alice was an active member of Atonement Lutheran church, the local PEO charity, bell choir and various social groups. Alice was known for her willingness to listen, her love of children, and her adventurous spirit. Her smile and generous heart will be greatly missed.
Alice's memorial service will be Sat April 28th at 10am at Atonement Lutheran church 685 Inca Bl. Boulder, CO 80303
Trending In: Obituaries
- Video captures moose chasing skiers Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Breckenridge Ski Resort ski instructing community thanks 90-year-old for his contributions