Obituary: Dick Armstrong
February 7, 2018
Mar. 5, 1931-Feb. 1, 2018
CWO4, Richard "Dick" Armstrong USAF (retired) passed away peacefully in his sleep on Feb. 1 in San Diego, California.
A celebration of life service will be held atop Mount Soledad on Feb. 10 at 12 p.m., in San Diego.
Dick Armstrong was born on March 5, 1931, in Biddeford, Maine. He enlisted in the United States Air Force following his graduation from high school.
He married his beloved bride Claudette Lorraine Breault on June 28, 1952. Together they raised four sons: Dana, Rick, Jamie and Jay.
Dick Armstrong was a true patriot, a great husband, father and friend. He lived a great life and brought happiness and laughter to all who knew him. He was truly one for the ages.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Quandary muddles over mud season
- Letter | Gansmann: Enough is enough on county requests for blank checks