Obituary: Dr. Robert “Bob” L. Durant
January 6, 2017
Dr. Robert "Bob" Durant
Dec. 8, 1940 –
Dec. 30, 2016
Dr. Robert "Bob" L. Durant, 76, of Savannah, Missouri. Born December 8, 1940, died on December 30, 2016 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Bob was preceded in death by his Huffman and Durant grandparents, and parents Pauline Marjorie "Margie" and Lowell Durant.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2017, at Breit-Hawkins Funeral Home in Savannah. Visitation and family receiving hours will be Monday, Jan. 9, 2017, from 5–8 p.m. at Breit-Hawkins Funeral Home in Savannah, Missouri. Burial will be in Savannah Cemetery, Savannah, Missouri. In Lieu of flowers, memorials can be made to Northwest Missouri State University.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- Video: Man whistles to moose in Frisco, tries to pet it as it charges
- After surprise reunion with estranged mother, Katie Uhlaender finishes 13th
- Vail is implementing new short-term regulations in March. Here’s what is required
- Olympic odds, ends & trends: Red Gerard’s sense of humor shines through on Jimmy Kimmel Live