Obituary: Duncan Matlock
August 4, 2017
1998 – 2017
Duncan Matlock, 19, of Silverthorne, Colorado, since 2002, passed away on July 27, 2017, in Silverthorne of depression. He was born April 22, 1998, to Bill and Traci Matlock. Duncan graduated from Summit High School, where he was on both the football and track teams and went on to attend Colorado State University in Pueblo. He enjoyed sports, movies, xbox games and reading. He loved his dog Max.
Duncan is survived by his parents Bill and Traci Matlock, of Silverthorne; sister Natasha Matlock of Denver; sister Jennifer Matlock of Silverthorne; grandparents Betty and John Young of Henderson, Nevada; grandfather Bill Richardson of Denver; grandparents Mary and Cecil Matlock of Burley, Idaho; uncle Wayne Matlock of Burley, Idaho; uncle Shaun Richardson (Kerry) of Camarillo, California and cousin Megan Matlock of Burley, Idaho.
A visitation will be held on Saturday, August 5, 2017 from 10 a.m. to noon at the Agape Church in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a funeral service to follow at 1 p.m. at the Agape Church. Burial will be private. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to suicide prevention.
Bailey-Kent Funeral Home of Silverthorne is assisting the family with arrangements. Please visit KentFuneralHomes.com to leave a remembrance or condolence for Duncan's family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape