Obituary: Duncan Matlock
August 4, 2017
1998 – 2017
Duncan Matlock, 19, of Silverthorne, Colorado since 2002, passed away on July 27, 2017 in Silverthorne of depression. He was born April 22, 1998 to Bill and Traci Matlock.
Duncan graduated from Summit High School, where he was on both the football and track teams and went on to attend Colorado State University in Pueblo.
He enjoyed sports, movies, xbox games and reading. He loved his dog Max.
Duncan is survived by his parents Bill and Traci Matlock, of Silverthorne; sister Natasha Matlock of Denver; sister Jennifer Matlock of Silverthorne; grandparents Betty and John Young of Henderson, NV; grandfather Bill Richardson of Denver; grandparents Mary and Cecil Matlock of Burley, ID; uncle Wayne Matlock of Burley, ID; uncle Shaun Richardson (Kerry) of Camarillo, CA and cousin Megan Matlock of Burley, ID.
A visitation will be held on Saturday, August 5, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon at the Agape Church in Breckenridge, CO with a funeral service to follow at 1:00 p.m. at the Agape Church. Burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to suicide prevention.
Bailey-Kent Funeral Home of Silverthorne is assisting the family with arrangements.
Please visit http://www.KentFuneralHomes.com to leave a remembrance or condolence for Duncan's family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Bell tolls for Breckenridge trail troll as town council votes to remove controversial art piece
- Breckenridge takes down trail troll
- Isak Heartstone saved? Artist claims deal with Breckenridge to rebuild beloved troll
- Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin ski areas to open new terrain
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students