Obituary: Duncan Matlock
August 4, 2017
1998 – 2017
Duncan Matlock, 19, of Silverthorne, Colorado since 2002, passed away on July 27, 2017 in Silverthorne of depression. He was born April 22, 1998 to Bill and Traci Matlock.
Duncan graduated from Summit High School, where he was on both the football and track teams and went on to attend Colorado State University in Pueblo.
He enjoyed sports, movies, xbox games and reading. He loved his dog Max.
Duncan is survived by his parents Bill and Traci Matlock, of Silverthorne; sister Natasha Matlock of Denver; sister Jennifer Matlock of Silverthorne; grandparents Betty and John Young of Henderson, NV; grandfather Bill Richardson of Denver; grandparents Mary and Cecil Matlock of Burley, ID; uncle Wayne Matlock of Burley, ID; uncle Shaun Richardson (Kerry) of Camarillo, CA and cousin Megan Matlock of Burley, ID.
A visitation will be held on Saturday, August 5, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon at the Agape Church in Breckenridge, CO with a funeral service to follow at 1:00 p.m. at the Agape Church. Burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to suicide prevention.
Bailey-Kent Funeral Home of Silverthorne is assisting the family with arrangements.
Please visit http://www.KentFuneralHomes.com to leave a remembrance or condolence for Duncan's family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system