Obituary: Francis Forrest
July 25, 2018
1947 – 2018
Andi, longtime resident of Texas and Summit County passed on April 1, 2018. Only Andi would have picked April Fools to join the Aether.
She received her first B.A. in 1969 and received her last M.S. in 2005. Andi wrangled her friends to the Kingdom of Breckenridge in '72. Whether living at Storyland, Harris St. House, that old school bus, or Farmer's Corner…She was always working and helping others. Be it as bartender, drywall finisher, daycare or anything really.
Andi taught school for 29 years and was the kind of teacher who made lasting impressions.
Andi is survived by a son, a sister, innumerable cousins, countless friends, and her little dogs Zeke & Izzy.
Memorial services will held Friday, July 27th at 11 a.m. in The Meadow followed by Stories, Drinks, and Lies at The Pan.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case