Obituary: Janny Krynen
January 20, 2015
Feb. 16, 1926 – Jan. 19, 2015
Janny passed away Sunday, Jan. 18, peacefully in her sleep after a long illness. She is survived by her husband Dick and two children Richard and Lynn.
Janny was married to her sweetheart for 66 years. She and Dick met in Holland during the occupation of WW2. They had a fabulous life together traveling the world, speaking many different languages. She was a well-known opera singer and performed throughout Europe. Janny was very involved in serving our troops with the USO. Later in life she was an avid volunteer with the seniors in Summit County. She joined the Senior Olympics and won many medals. She was very active. Janny loved to spend time with her friends, hike, run, cross-country ski and swim. She leaves behind many hundreds of friends. Her family will miss her dearly.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne