Obituary: Jeannine Marolt
January 10, 2018
May 23, 1929 — Dec 26, 2017
On December 26, 2017, a beloved wife, mother, grandmother and friend passed away.
A Colorado native born May 23, 1929, Jeannine lived a fulfilling life. With her passion for skiing she worked at Loveland Ski School for 52 years.
She is survived by her husband married 67 years, Bud Marolt and daughter Jamie and spouse Tom Printz and son Ted and spouse Pam Marolt along with 5 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held January 12th at Horan & McConaty 3101 S. Wadsworth Blvd., Lakewood, CO 80227 at 11am followed by a Celebration of Life at Mt. Vernon Country Club, 24933 Club House Cir., Golden CO at 2 p.m.
In honor of Jeannine make donations out to: Loveland Ski School Scholarship Fund PO Box 899, Georgetown, CO 80444
Trending In: Obituaries
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Ever-present threat of wildfire leads Breckenridge to rethink Fourth of July fireworks