Obituary: Jeannine Marolt
January 10, 2018
May 23, 1929 — Dec 26, 2017
On December 26, 2017, a beloved wife, mother, grandmother and friend passed away.
A Colorado native born May 23, 1929, Jeannine lived a fulfilling life. With her passion for skiing she worked at Loveland Ski School for 52 years.
She is survived by her husband married 67 years, Bud Marolt and daughter Jamie and spouse Tom Printz and son Ted and spouse Pam Marolt along with 5 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held January 12th at Horan & McConaty 3101 S. Wadsworth Blvd., Lakewood, CO 80227 at 11am followed by a Celebration of Life at Mt. Vernon Country Club, 24933 Club House Cir., Golden CO at 2 p.m.
In honor of Jeannine make donations out to: Loveland Ski School Scholarship Fund PO Box 899, Georgetown, CO 80444
Trending In: Obituaries
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- Olympic odds, ends & trends: Red Gerard’s sense of humor shines through on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Video: Man whistles to moose in Frisco, tries to pet it as it charges
- Silverthorne wants a parade to honor Olympic gold medalist Red Gerard
- Vail is implementing new short-term regulations in March. Here’s what is required