Obituary: Jeannine Marolt
January 10, 2018
May 23, 1929 — Dec 26, 2017
On December 26, 2017, a beloved wife, mother, grandmother and friend passed away.
A Colorado native born May 23, 1929, Jeannine lived a fulfilling life. With her passion for skiing she worked at Loveland Ski School for 52 years.
She is survived by her husband married 67 years, Bud Marolt and daughter Jamie and spouse Tom Printz and son Ted and spouse Pam Marolt along with 5 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held January 12th at Horan & McConaty 3101 S. Wadsworth Blvd., Lakewood, CO 80227 at 11am followed by a Celebration of Life at Mt. Vernon Country Club, 24933 Club House Cir., Golden CO at 2 p.m.
In honor of Jeannine make donations out to: Loveland Ski School Scholarship Fund PO Box 899, Georgetown, CO 80444
Trending In: Obituaries
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9