Obituary: Jeff Worrell
April 30, 2013
Jeff Worrell of Dayton, Minn., formerly of Breckenridge, passed away from longstanding complications from hepatitis C contracted 10 years prior to his death. He is survived by his wife, Mary; adopted son, Alex; mother, Joan; brothers Mike, Chris, Dave and Eric and sister Terry. Jeff was a graduate of Summit High School and was proprietor of the Blue Spruce Inn and Andrea's restaurants in Frisco and Breckenridge.
To those who knew him he will be remembered for his smile, kindness, loyalty and easygoing outlook on life.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017