Obituary: Jim T. Orr
August 27, 2016
Jim T. Orr
Jim T. Orr of West Branch, Michigan passed away on Aug. 23, 2016. He was a Frisco homeowner and an avid Copper Mountain skier since 1985.
Survivors include, wife Grace; children, Lynne, Kim (Sonia), Bob (Kim) Orr, Julie (Jerrold) Jenkins and several grandchildren. His former wife Monnie preceded him in death in 1998.
The family wishes to extend gratitude to all who touched Jim's life. Online condolences can be shared at http://www.steuernolmclaren.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Letter to the Editor: SDN not-so fair and balanced