Obituary: Kenneth Orr
May 11, 2017
1946 – 2017
Kenneth Orr, 70 of Frisco, Colorado, since 2007 passed away at his home on Sunday, April 30, 2017. He was born in Brooklyn, New York, on June 16, 1946. He was married to Carol Orr. Kenneth served in the United States Army and was an Ambassador at Copper Mountain. His passion was biking, (he rode the Triple Bypass for the last five years), skiing (he taught skiing for many years) tennis and exploring and hiking with his dog, Aspen. He is survived by his wife Carol, five children and five granddaughters.
A celebration of his life will be held at a later date. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Bristlecone Hospice in Frisco. Please visit Mr. Orr's online obituary at http://www.kentfuneralhome.com to leave a condolence or remembrance for his family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Ever-present threat of wildfire leads Breckenridge to rethink Fourth of July fireworks