Obituary: Kenneth Orr
May 11, 2017
1946 – 2017
Kenneth Orr, 70 of Frisco, Colorado, since 2007 passed away at his home on Sunday, April 30, 2017. He was born in Brooklyn, New York, on June 16, 1946. He was married to Carol Orr. Kenneth served in the United States Army and was an Ambassador at Copper Mountain. His passion was biking, (he rode the Triple Bypass for the last five years), skiing (he taught skiing for many years) tennis and exploring and hiking with his dog, Aspen. He is survived by his wife Carol, five children and five granddaughters.
A celebration of his life will be held at a later date. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Bristlecone Hospice in Frisco. Please visit Mr. Orr's online obituary at http://www.kentfuneralhome.com to leave a condolence or remembrance for his family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Isak Heartstone saved? Artist claims deal with Breckenridge to rebuild beloved troll
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- Breckenridge takes down trail troll
- Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin ski areas to open new terrain