Obituary: Kenneth Ray Kalaf
February 21, 2018
Kenneth Ray Kalaf
June 15, 1954 — Feb. 11, 2018
Ken was born in Alaska and spent his childhood in Maryland. He moved to Colorado in 1987 to follow his passion for skiing and the outdoors. Ken was an accomplished mechanic, gunsmith, hunter, local business owner and gun range safety officer.
Ken is survived by his brother Stephen and sons Kristopher, Cameron and Graham.
There will be a Celebration of Life at the Senior Center, Frisco, on Wednesday, Feb. 28 at 5 p.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Frisco residents resist ballot measure that would authorize workforce housing on “pocket park”
- In Summit County, vacation rentals often, but not always, more profitable than long-term leasing
- Crepes a la Cart’s second location eases pressure on one of Breckenridge’s longest, most prohibitive lines
- Steamboat woman turns over custody of embattled husky Sitka
- The new normal: Changes to blood pressure guidelines you should know