Obituary: Kerry Owen Hodgell
November 16, 2016
Kerry Owen Hodgell
Feb. 10, 1957 to Nov. 10, 2016
Born Kerry Owen Hodgell in Laramie, Wyoming, on Feb. 10, 1957. He grew up in Cheyenne, Wyoming, graduated from East High School, Class of 1975. He attended Colorado Mountain College, and had two children, Kindra Sue and Riley Owen.
Kerry was a man with a spirit for life and a love for his family and friends and dogs. Being an avid outdoors-man, his treasures and happiness were not found in "things" but in the spirit of adventurously living life to the fullest. We will think of him every day as the epic and spirited man he was, off on one of his many adventures.
A Celebration of Life gathering will be held in Kerry's honor on Nov. 19, at 11 a.m. at Pug Ryan's: 104 Village Place, Dillon, CO 80435. If you knew Kerry, we invite you to come celebrate the life he lived and the stories and memories you shared with him.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to:
The Colorado Wildlife Federation: coloradogives.org/ColoradoWildlifeFederation/overview or
St. Anthony's Hospital: chif.catholichealth.net/Centura/SAC/donate
Trending In: Obituaries
- Loveland Pass closed due to snow slide, will remain closed overnight
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to host unprecedented ski mountaineering event
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Copper Mountain looks to open American Flyer by Christmas