Obituary: Mary Elizabeth (McDonald) Kuehl
January 13, 2015
Mary Elizabeth (McDonald) Kuehl
June 29, 1928 – Jan. 5, 2015
Mary Elizabeth (McDonald) Kuehl, 86, died peacefully at her Dillon, Colorado, home on Jan. 5, 2015. She was born June 29, 1928, in Hawley, Minnesota, and married to Wallace Kuehl on Feb. 19, 1949.
Mary was preceded in death by husband Wallace; parents, an infant daughter, six siblings, and granddaughter Jolene Rose Potter.
Mary is survived by four siblings of Minnesota, daughters in Colorado, Wyoming and New Mexico, and son in Colorado. She is also survived by 14 grandchildren and 14 great grandchildren
A celebration will be held in Dillon, Colorado, around the date of Mary's birthday.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape