Obituary: Neva R. Bellon
May 11, 2017
Neva R. Bellon
Dec. 12, 1957 – May 8, 2017
A loving wife & aunt, passed away at Swedish Hospital with loved ones at her side. Neva was born in Cortez, Colorado to Everett & Donna Williford. She grew up in Boulder and later moved to Fairplay in the early '80s.
Preceding her in death is Mother Donna. She leaves behind husband David Bellon, Father Everett, Stepmother Patricia Donaruma Williford, siblings; Robert, James, Boyd, John & Sammy Williford.
A celebration of life will be held Saturday, May 13, at the American Legion, Fairplay, Colorado, at 1 p.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Isak Heartstone saved? Artist claims deal with Breckenridge to rebuild beloved troll
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- Breckenridge takes down trail troll
- Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin ski areas to open new terrain