Obituary: Neva R. Bellon
May 11, 2017
Neva R. Bellon
Dec. 12, 1957 – May 8, 2017
A loving wife & aunt, passed away at Swedish Hospital with loved ones at her side. Neva was born in Cortez, Colorado to Everett & Donna Williford. She grew up in Boulder and later moved to Fairplay in the early '80s.
Preceding her in death is Mother Donna. She leaves behind husband David Bellon, Father Everett, Stepmother Patricia Donaruma Williford, siblings; Robert, James, Boyd, John & Sammy Williford.
A celebration of life will be held Saturday, May 13, at the American Legion, Fairplay, Colorado, at 1 p.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant