Obituary: Neva R. Bellon
May 11, 2017
Neva R. Bellon
Dec. 12, 1957 – May 8, 2017
A loving wife & aunt, passed away at Swedish Hospital with loved ones at her side. Neva was born in Cortez, Colorado to Everett & Donna Williford. She grew up in Boulder and later moved to Fairplay in the early '80s.
Preceding her in death is Mother Donna. She leaves behind husband David Bellon, Father Everett, Stepmother Patricia Donaruma Williford, siblings; Robert, James, Boyd, John & Sammy Williford.
A celebration of life will be held Saturday, May 13, at the American Legion, Fairplay, Colorado, at 1 p.m.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- St. Anthony Summit breaks relationship with Vail-Summit Orthopedics for emergency trauma surgeons
- Summit County completes landmark deal to protect 1,125 acres of open land near Heeney from development
- Another piece falls into place for ‘legacy’ housing project in Silverthorne
- Summit County gets a clearer picture of how health care costs are driving up premiums