Obituary: Priscilla May Schwartz
August 4, 2017
Priscilla May Schwartz
May 03, 1930 — July 28, 2017
BRUNSWICK – Priscilla May Schwartz, 87, a beloved resident of Frisco and Aurora, died Friday, July 28th at Midcoast Hospital in Brunswick, ME. Priscilla was an accomplished skier winning several races in the Senior WinterGames. She leaves behind daughters Kymberly Dakin-Neal and Kristine Hefner, as well as 3 grandchildren, JohnGreer Hefner, Bryce Hefner, and Skyler Neal. Her ashes will be buried next to her loving husband Richard Glen Schwartz on August 24th at 3 PM in the cemetery in Dillon, CO.
Condolences may be expressed to the family at http://www.FuneralAlternatives.net.
Arrangements are under the care of Funeral Alternatives, Yarmouth.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season