Obituary: Priscilla May Schwartz
August 4, 2017
Priscilla May Schwartz
May 03, 1930 — July 28, 2017
BRUNSWICK – Priscilla May Schwartz, 87, a beloved resident of Frisco and Aurora, died Friday, July 28th at Midcoast Hospital in Brunswick, ME. Priscilla was an accomplished skier winning several races in the Senior WinterGames. She leaves behind daughters Kymberly Dakin-Neal and Kristine Hefner, as well as 3 grandchildren, JohnGreer Hefner, Bryce Hefner, and Skyler Neal. Her ashes will be buried next to her loving husband Richard Glen Schwartz on August 24th at 3 PM in the cemetery in Dillon, CO.
Condolences may be expressed to the family at http://www.FuneralAlternatives.net.
Arrangements are under the care of Funeral Alternatives, Yarmouth.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop