Obituary: Priscilla May Schwartz
August 4, 2017
Priscilla May Schwartz
May 03, 1930 — July 28, 2017
BRUNSWICK – Priscilla May Schwartz, 87, a beloved resident of Frisco and Aurora, died Friday, July 28th at Midcoast Hospital in Brunswick, ME. Priscilla was an accomplished skier winning several races in the Senior WinterGames. She leaves behind daughters Kymberly Dakin-Neal and Kristine Hefner, as well as 3 grandchildren, JohnGreer Hefner, Bryce Hefner, and Skyler Neal. Her ashes will be buried next to her loving husband Richard Glen Schwartz on August 24th at 3 PM in the cemetery in Dillon, CO.
Condolences may be expressed to the family at http://www.FuneralAlternatives.net.
Arrangements are under the care of Funeral Alternatives, Yarmouth.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Silverthorne backs 110 with hope for Exit 205
- 15-hour standoff outside of Breckenridge ends peacefully
- At Arapahoe Basin Ski Area’s opening day, shredders share their new ski season resolutions
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019