Obituary: Ray Blatnik
July 10, 2018
July 14, 1953 — Nov. 21, 2017
Ray passed away from a long battle with cancer. A memorial will be held Saturday, July 14th, 2018, at noon at A-Basin Ski Area on the patio. Preceded in death by his father Ray Sr., mother Barbara and sister Gale. He is survived by his son Matthieu, daughter in law Ronelle, granddaughter Avery, sister's Laura and Jan, brother's Michael and Gary, nephew Joshua, Luba, nieces Alisha, Joell and Lisa, many friends and his loving animals. Ray was the Best of the Best.
He will be in our hearts forever.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9