Obituary: Ray Blatnik
July 10, 2018
July 14, 1953 — Nov. 21, 2017
Ray passed away from a long battle with cancer. A memorial will be held Saturday, July 14th, 2018, at noon at A-Basin Ski Area on the patio. Preceded in death by his father Ray Sr., mother Barbara and sister Gale. He is survived by his son Matthieu, daughter in law Ronelle, granddaughter Avery, sister's Laura and Jan, brother's Michael and Gary, nephew Joshua, Luba, nieces Alisha, Joell and Lisa, many friends and his loving animals. Ray was the Best of the Best.
He will be in our hearts forever.
Trending In: Obituaries
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Isak Heartstone saved? Artist claims deal with Breckenridge to rebuild beloved troll
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- Breckenridge takes down trail troll
- Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin ski areas to open new terrain