Obituary: Ray Blatnik
July 10, 2018
July 14, 1953 — Nov. 21, 2017
Ray passed away from a long battle with cancer. A memorial will be held Saturday, July 14th, 2018, at noon at A-Basin Ski Area on the patio. Preceded in death by his father Ray Sr., mother Barbara and sister Gale. He is survived by his son Matthieu, daughter in law Ronelle, granddaughter Avery, sister's Laura and Jan, brother's Michael and Gary, nephew Joshua, Luba, nieces Alisha, Joell and Lisa, many friends and his loving animals. Ray was the Best of the Best.
He will be in our hearts forever.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case