Obituary: Richard William Regan
October 2, 2018
Richard William Regan
Richard William Regan, 68, of Paradise Valley, AZ, died Monday, Sept. 24. He had suffered with lung and bone cancer for more than a year. Mr. Regan was a 35-year resident of Denver, CO and also had a home in Frisco, CO.
He graduated, Cum Laude, from Washington and Lee University and received an MBA at American University in Washington, D. C. He had a 30-year career in banking in Atlanta as well as Denver. Following his retirement, he acted as a ski ambassador at Copper Mountain, and eventually coordinated that program.
Mr. Regan was the son of Former Sec. of the Treasury and White House Chief of Staff, Donald T. Regan and Ann Buchanan Regan. He is survived by a brother, Donald T. Regan, Jr., and his wife Ruth, of Sarasota, Fl. and two sisters, Donna Regan Lefeve of Alexandria, Va. and Diane Regan Doniger, and her husband Peter, of Santa Fe, NM. He will also be missed by his friend Jerry Porter and nine nieces and nephews.
There will be no formal services at the request of the deceased and contribution should be made to the Dumb Friends League Animal Shelter in Denver, CO.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Silverthorne gives marijuana dispensary second chance after undercover sting
- Vail Resorts CEO gives $620K to support mental health programs in Summit County
- Copper Mountain Resort opens West-to-Center village connections, moves forward with American Flyer
- Frisco interviews finalist for town manager position