Celebration of Life: Ronald M. Lewark “Red”
October 7, 2018
Ronald M. Lewark "Red"
March 14, 1936 – Oct. 02, 2018
On Oct. 2, 2018, Ronald Lewark; loving husband, father, grandfather, and great grandfather passed away at age 82. He is survived by his wife of 61 years, Donna Lewark (Magee) and his two sons, Jeff (Scarlett), Larry (Laura), and families, along with his sister Joyce Mers of Phoenix, AZ.
Ron was born March 14, 1936 in Denver, CO to Merle and Irene (Cooper) Lewark. Ron lived in Denver and Cheyenne, WY. He married Donna on July 7, 1957. Ron and Donna moved to Frisco, CO in 1971 and opened the Ron's Texaco on Summit Blvd. Jeff and Larry still operate the business today.
A Celebration of Life will be held Oct. 13, 2018 at 1 p.m. at the Elks Lodge in Silverthorne, CO. There will be limited parking. In lieu of flowers, please donate to Summit County Elks Lodge, Colorado Pilots Association, or High Country Snowmobile Club in Ron's name.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Denver loses U.S. bid for 2030 Olympics to Salt Lake City
- Two arrested for participation in poaching operation
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you