Obituary: Scott E. Bauer
August 17, 2017
Scott E. Bauer
Feb 04, 1976 — Jul 18, 2017
Scott E. Bauer passed away at his home in California on July 18th, 2017. A native of North Carolina, Scott migrated west residing in Summit County, Colorado, for a period of time before settling in California. Vibrating with love & light, Scott will be remembered for his gregarious kind spirit, his love of the outdoors, camping and snowboarding with his friends, a dislike of bumbaclots, an enthusiastic devotion for live music, and a passion for all things of Volkswagens; always seeming to possess at least one head turning bus in his rotating stable of vehicles. Preceded in death by his faithful Rottie, Rooka, Scott is survived by numerous family members, countless upon countless friends and his beloved dog, Marley. He is and will be greatly missed.
A celebration of life for Scotty will be held on Sunday, August 20th, 2017 at 2 p.m. at the Gazebo in the Frisco Historic Park. Please join us if you knew Scott and/or would like to celebrate his life. Things to bring; photos and mementos of Scott, camping chairs, Hot Sauce, a dish to share (potluck style). None of this mandatory, of course, your presence is enough.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Drug dealer gets 5 years for selling fatal dose of Fentanyl
- Mountain Lyon Cafe in Silverthorne will migrate a few blocks this fall
- Silverthorne resident comes to rescue of choking man