Obituary: Thomas Herring Logan
February 25, 2017
Thomas Herring Logan
1955 – 2017
Thomas Herring Logan, 62, of Breckenridge, Colorado, passed away on Friday, February 17, 2017, ending his battle with cancer.
Tom was born in Lodi, Ohio, on January 14, 1955, to Ben H. Logan, Jr. and Hilda Herring Logan. He attended Maine South High School in Park Ridge, Illinois, and the University of Illinois. After college, Tom moved to Denver and in 1986 moved to Breckenridge. He was in the restaurant business and since 2003 was the co-owner and co-manager of the Lodgepole Bar & Grill in Breckenridge.
Tom was an avid, but not very good, golfer. He loved all sports, particularly baseball. He was also a voracious reader and loved spending time with family and friends. Tom was universally acknowledged as a sweet man without any pretensions. He will be dearly missed.
Tom is survived by his brother Ben H. Logan III, Ben's wife Lucia, his nephew Ben H. Logan IV, and his niece Deidra A. Logan. He is preceded in death by his parents. Services will be private. Bailey-Kent Funeral Home of Silverthorne, Colorado, is assisting the family with arrangements. Please visit KentFuneralHomes.com to leave a condolence or remembrance for Mr. Logan's family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death