Obituary: Thomas Herring Logan
February 25, 2017
Thomas Herring Logan
1955 – 2017
Thomas Herring Logan, 62, of Breckenridge, Colorado, passed away on Friday, February 17, 2017, ending his battle with cancer.
Tom was born in Lodi, Ohio, on January 14, 1955, to Ben H. Logan, Jr. and Hilda Herring Logan. He attended Maine South High School in Park Ridge, Illinois, and the University of Illinois. After college, Tom moved to Denver and in 1986 moved to Breckenridge. He was in the restaurant business and since 2003 was the co-owner and co-manager of the Lodgepole Bar & Grill in Breckenridge.
Tom was an avid, but not very good, golfer. He loved all sports, particularly baseball. He was also a voracious reader and loved spending time with family and friends. Tom was universally acknowledged as a sweet man without any pretensions. He will be dearly missed.
Tom is survived by his brother Ben H. Logan III, Ben's wife Lucia, his nephew Ben H. Logan IV, and his niece Deidra A. Logan. He is preceded in death by his parents. Services will be private. Bailey-Kent Funeral Home of Silverthorne, Colorado, is assisting the family with arrangements. Please visit KentFuneralHomes.com to leave a condolence or remembrance for Mr. Logan's family.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case