Obituary: Timothy Dale Cameron
January 12, 2016
Timothy Dale Cameron
Aug. 31, 1965 – Aug. 16, 2015
Passed peacefully Sunday evening after a battle with cancer. Born Aug. 31, 1965, Tim spent most of his life in Minnesota along with time in Summit County, Colorado. A builder by trade, Tim was especially proud of his wood floors. He leaves behind his good friend and fiancée, Lisa May; parents Dale and Bev Cameron; two brothers, Dean [Sherry] and Patrick [Cristi] and nieces [Maci and Bella], nephew [Noah] and many other relatives and friends.
A Memorial Service will be held at 11 a.m., Friday, Aug. 21, 2015, at Elim Lutheran Church 20971 Olinda Trail, Scandia. The family will greet friends from 5-8 p.m. Thursday at Mattson Funeral Home, 343 North Shore Drive, Forest Lake, and one hour prior to the service at the church on Friday. Interment at Elim Lutheran Columbarium. Memorials are preferred to your favorite park.
Trending In: Obituaries
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs