Peak Health Alliance insurance plan enrollment open
FRISCO — Enrollment is open through Dec. 15 for Peak Health Alliance individual plans, which are carried by Bright Health and Rocky Mountain Health Plans, according to a news release.
Peak Health is Summit County’s nonprofit health insurance purchasing cooperative. Health plans that are selected during this open-enrollment period begin Jan. 1.
In a comparison provided by Peak Health, a 40-year-old male Summit County resident currently pays about $720 per month for a silver plan on the individual market. The premium is expected to drop to $348 in 2020 for Peak Health’s silver plan, according to the release.
Summit County residents can go to peakhealthalliance.org to see enrollment options or attend a walk-in event in November:
- Monday, Nov. 4: 1-5:30 p.m at the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Silverthorne, 251 W. Fourth St.
- Thursday, Nov. 7: 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Silverthorne office
- Monday, Nov. 11: 1-5:30 p.m. at the Family and Intercultural Resource Center in Breckenridge, 1760 Airport Road
- Thursday, Nov. 14: 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Silverthorne office
- Monday, Nov. 18: 1-5:30 p.m. at the Silverthorne office
- Thursday, Nov. 21: 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Silverthorne office
- Monday, Nov. 25: 1-5:30 p.m. at the Breckenridge office
For those who don’t need coverage until Feb. 1, the open enrollment deadline is Jan. 15.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.