Problem with wildlife? |

Problem with wildlife?

Spring thaw often brings a host of wildlife encounters – some of them unwelcome. Conflicts between people and wildlife range from vole infestations to moose attacks. If you are experiencing a wildlife conflict, the Colorado State University Cooperative Extension Wildlife Master Program can help. Summit County now has Wildlife Master volunteers to help you make informed decisions on managing wildlife conflicts by providing unbiased, research-based information on a wide variety of wildlife issues. Whether you have a wildlife problem or simply want information on a wildlife subject, call the Wildlife Master Consumer Information line at (970) 668-2987. A Wildlife Master volunteer will return your call as soon as possible. For more information on the Wildlife Master Program, please call (970) 668-3595.

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.