5 Colorado craft breweries rank among Top 50 in U.S.
March 16, 2017
Five Colorado craft breweries are among the top 50 in the nation, according to the Brewers Association, a not-for-profit trade group representing small and independent craft brewers. The list was compiled based on 2016 sales volume.
And of the top 50 breweries in the U.S., 40 were craft breweries, including three in Colorado.
New Belgium Brewing Co. in Fort Collins ranked fourth among U.S. craft breweries. Oskar Blues Brewing Holding Co. in Longmont ranked No. 10; Odell Brewing Co. in Fort Collins, No. 27; Left Hand Brewing Co. in Longmont, No. 44; and Avery Brewing Co. in Boulder came in at No. 48.
Trending In: Regional
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Colorado’s Constitutional conundrum: Gallagher vs. TABOR amendments, and what it means for us
- Mountain Town News: Aspen Skiing tries to leverage influence in the U.S. Senate
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9