5 Colorado craft breweries rank among Top 50 in U.S.
March 16, 2017
Five Colorado craft breweries are among the top 50 in the nation, according to the Brewers Association, a not-for-profit trade group representing small and independent craft brewers. The list was compiled based on 2016 sales volume.
And of the top 50 breweries in the U.S., 40 were craft breweries, including three in Colorado.
New Belgium Brewing Co. in Fort Collins ranked fourth among U.S. craft breweries. Oskar Blues Brewing Holding Co. in Longmont ranked No. 10; Odell Brewing Co. in Fort Collins, No. 27; Left Hand Brewing Co. in Longmont, No. 44; and Avery Brewing Co. in Boulder came in at No. 48.
Trending In: Regional
- Summit Stage set to add Park County commuter bus with stops in Alma and Fairplay
- Mountain Town News: Warnings abound of megafires in forests soon and in the future
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- 6 scenic southwest Colorado hot springs to warm up and wind down
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system