Silverheels Bar & Grill
Silverheels specializes in Rocky Mountain trout, handcut steaks and fresh seafood. Silverheels has been an institution among Summit County’s fine dining scene for over 20 years. Founded by Colorado hall-of-fame restauranteur Bob Starkow in 1992, the mission has remained the same throughout: to deliver the best in Colorado/Southwestern cuisine with the outstanding service its customers have come to expect.
Using only the freshest ingredients, chefs specialize in creating a unique blend of southwestern flavors combined with classic Colorado fare. Using Hand-cut Lombardi steaks, fresh Idaho rainbow trout and All Natural chicken along with the freshest seafood available, Silverheels’ staff is constantly pushing to bring you the finest food in Summit County. To complete your dining experience, pair your entree with any of over 50 wine selections. The entire dinner menu, including pub fare, is available in the bar area and dining room.
Serving local micro-brews as well as national favorites, as well as live music on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and happy hour seven days a week, the bar is a perfect way to relax after a day in Summit County. Also, enjoy a year-round heated patio for a unique mountain experience. Reservations are recommended.
Support Local Journalism
• Thai Scallops: Giant seared sea scallops with pickled ginger and Thai chili sauce. $15.
• Chilled Idaho Smoked Trout Dip: Boneless Idaho trout smoked then mixed with cream and jack cheese, red onion, garlic, garnished with capers and served with warm pita bread. $10.
• Award-winning pork green chili stew: Hearty smoked pork stew with Hatch green chili’s and vegetables topped with grated cheese, served with warm flour tortillas. Bowl $8, cup $5.
• Trout dishes (blackened with chipotle cream sauce; lemon pepper with chardonnay butter; pecan-crusted with mango buerre blanc; stuff with corn bread stuffing, lump crab and hollandaise; almond-encrusted with saffron agave buerre blanc) $17-$23.
• Steaks and burgers
• Fresh fish tacos: Fried haddock, cilantro, cheddar and jack cheese, coleslaw, pico and Cajun remoulaude. $12.
Support Local Journalism
As a Summit Daily News reader, you make our work possible.
Now more than ever, your financial support is critical to help us keep our communities informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having on our residents and businesses. Every contribution, no matter the size, will make a difference.
Your donation will be used exclusively to support quality, local journalism.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User