2016 Frisco Mayor’s Cup scramble returns to Copper Creek
August 20, 2016
When high season ends the locals come out to play — and play for winter-long bragging rights.
The annual Frisco Mayor's Cup returns to Copper Creek Golf Course on Sept. 7 for a day of early autumn golf to benefit town programs. Cost for the four-person scramble tourney is $70 per person or $280 per foursome and limited to 21 teams. Entry fee includes the usual — 18 holes on the Copper Creek course, a golf cart and barbecue lunch — plus prizes for winning teams. This is a coed tourney for adults only, so feel free to build a dream team with all your buddies, guys and gals, who know the course like the back of their hand.
To register, call the course at (970) 968-3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Sports
- Jonny Moseley, a ski bum touting a ski rum
- Lindsey Vonn all set to charge after ski racing’s hallowed wins mark
- Powder, TRANSWORLD SNOWBOARDING award shows return to Riverwalk Center Dec. 13, 14
- ‘Bring the stoke!’: OpenSnow’s Joel Gratz energizes locals for winter at Breckenridge speech
- Copper Mountain changes opening day to Nov. 18, Woodward bash still on for Nov. 12
- Bell tolls for Breckenridge trail troll as town council votes to remove controversial art piece
- Danish artist Thomas Dambo wants to save Breckenridge’s embattled trail troll
- In Summit County, government action on short-term rentals leads to new business
- Colorado marijuana study finds positives for law enforcement, usage significantly up