Big Mountain Enduro at Keystone draws riders from across U.S.
June 25, 2017
On Saturday, hundreds of riders from across the nation came to Keystone Bike Park for the annual Big Mountain Enduro series. The Keystone stop is one of the gnarliest in the six-event series, filled with massive boulders, screaming straightaways and something known as Helter and Skelter. Here's a look at the day on the trails, and be sure to check in with the Summit Daily for results later this week.
Trending In: Sports
- Breckenridge cyclist Taylor Shelden wins Ullr fat bike race
- Free ski clinics to kick off next month’s Summit County 50+ Winter Games
- Frisco invites Summit County community to celebrate ‘Team Frisco’
- Team Frisco welcomed home from Lake Placid International Children’s Games
- Silverthorne snowboarder Chris Corning podiums at Austria World Cup slopestyle
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak