Big Mountain Enduro at Keystone draws riders from across U.S.
June 25, 2017
On Saturday, hundreds of riders from across the nation came to Keystone Bike Park for the annual Big Mountain Enduro series. The Keystone stop is one of the gnarliest in the six-event series, filled with massive boulders, screaming straightaways and something known as Helter and Skelter. Here's a look at the day on the trails, and be sure to check in with the Summit Daily for results later this week.
Trending In: Sports
- Breckenridge to have 1K acres of skiable terrain through Sunday, most all on Peak 8
- At Copper Mountain Resort’s closing weekend, slopesoakers explain what makes a great pond skimmer (video)
- Breckenridge’s Bonenberger, Frisco’s Gionfriddo excel at 2018 USASA nationals at Copper Mountain
- Podcast: Breckenridge’s ‘Doc PJ’ chats Saturday’s Imperial Challenge ‘pseduo-triathlon’
- King of the hill retires after 45 years with Aspen Skiing Co.
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne