Big Mountain Enduro at Keystone draws riders from across U.S.
June 25, 2017
On Saturday, hundreds of riders from across the nation came to Keystone Bike Park for the annual Big Mountain Enduro series. The Keystone stop is one of the gnarliest in the six-event series, filled with massive boulders, screaming straightaways and something known as Helter and Skelter. Here's a look at the day on the trails, and be sure to check in with the Summit Daily for results later this week.
Trending In: Sports
- Colorado hiking trails with waterfalls: South Willow Falls
- KneeHab: Sex for knee patients? It’s a thing, and other post-op thoughts
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- After 2017 cancellation, more than 4,000 come out for Triple Bypass 30th anniversary
- Local Hiking Trails Summit: The magnificent amphitheater of Mayflower Gulch
- Breckenridge theater director quits after board apologizes for Trump sketch at fundraiser
- UPDATE: Coors beer truck fire extinguished on Swan Mountain Road
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland Ski Area death